We provide resource, referral, case management and advocacy services specifically for seniors living in Calistoga.
Call or come by and speak to Senior Services Case Manager who will help you locate services and identify resources you or a family member may qualify for. Feel free to come in and browse our small library of pamphlets and flyers regarding services and classes, etc.
Family Services/Senior Services Case Manager
1705 Washington St, Suite G, Calistoga, Ca. 94515
Basic Needs Assistance
Educational and Health Workshops
List of senior resources up valley (Click here to Download)
Event Flyers for Seniors:
- Reunión para Mujeres Mayores/Latina Women’s Group
- Caregiver Consultations & Memory Screenings (English) | (Spanish)
- Weekly Caregiver Support Group
- Nutrition Workshop: Food Smarts
- Lunch and Learn in Calistoga
For more information call UpValley Family Centers at 707-965-5010.