Senior Services


  • Stop Falls Prevention Program
  • Healthy Minds Healthy Aging Program
  • Hospice and Adult Day Services
  • Hoarding
  • Public Health
  • Food Bank (Calistoga)
  • Wheels n Meals (Calistoga)
  • Brown Bag Program (Calistoga)
  • Para Transit Service (Disabled)


HICAP — Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program

Do you have questions about Medicare? HICAP can answer your questions on Medicare, Long Term Care Insurance, Plans and Options.

Please call (707)341-3185 for an appointment in Calistoga

Or call 1-800-434-0222 or visit the HICAP website


Legal Services — Legal Aid of Napa Valley

Free Legal Clinics for Seniors (60+) or income eligible. Meet with a qualified attorney one on one preparation of Documents regarding Estate Planning, Power of attorney for Finance, Advanced Directives and Simple Wills.

For more info call (707) 341-3185

For appointments call Kristi at Legal Aid (707) 259-0579


MEDI-CAL/Cal-Fresh (Food Stamps)

Come in to speak to MEDI-CAL eligibility worker regarding MEDI-CAL and (or) Cal-Fresh eligibility or to fill out application.

For appointments, call Up Valley Family Center at (707-341-3185)

Walk-Ins are welcomed. Fridays 8:30 to 4:30 pm


Transportation — Calistoga Shuttle

Calistoga Shuttle is an on demand transit service within the city limits of Calistoga for the general public. The shuttle is wheelchair accessible and also connects to the vine transit service.

Hours of operation (Monday thru Thursday) 7:00am to 9:00pm

Fridays and Saturdays 7:00am to 11:00pm

Sundays 11:00am to 9:00pm (Sundays, May through October only)


Transportation — Vine Go Paratransit Service (ADA)

Vine Go is a countywide demand response paratransit service which serves persons with disabilities in the cities of Calistoga, St Helena, Napa, American Canyon, the Town of Yountville and the unincorporated areas of Napa Valley.

For more info call Up Valley Family Center or come by to pick up an application and guidelines. Mail-in envelopes are also available.

You may also call The Vine customer service at (707)251-2800.


Molly’s Angels

Volunteer Transportation (Seniors 60+)

Do you, or someone you know need help getting to a doctor’s  appointment or need to get to the hospital lab for tests, etc.? Molly’s Angels is a volunteer organization serving Napa County and can help with transportation. Volunteers will pick up the client and take to their doctor or hospital appointments and stay with the client and bring them back to their home. Transportation can include locations outside of Napa County including Vallejo, Vacaville, Fairfield, Santa Rosa, Sacramento and San Francisco.

Call (707) 341-3185 for more info

Call Molly’s Angels (707) 224-8971



Do you have questions about services and benefits for Veterans?  For Napa County residents call Patrick Jolly County Services Officer at (707)253-6072 or email at

Veteran’s Home application packets may be picked up at the UpValley Family Center, 1705 Washington St, Suite G, Calistoga, or call (707) 341-3185.


Napa County Caregiver Permit

Napa County adopted an ordinance #1342 in July of 2011 that requires all individuals providing care for compensation in Napa County to undergo a background check and obtain a permit.

For more info you may call (707) 341-3185 or pick up an application, come by Up Valley Family Center, 1705 Washington St, Calistoga.

You may also contact AAOA (Area Agency on Aging) at (707) 643-1797.