Join us for a Free info session for DACA!
If you check one or more bullets below, then you qualify for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).
- If you came to the United States before reaching your 16th Birthday
- You have continuously resided in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, up to present time
- You were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- You entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012
- You’re currently in school, have graduated or obtained your certificate of completion from high school, have obtained your general education development certification, or you are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States
- You have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat
- You were present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for the consideration of deferred action with USCIS
To Register call us at: 707-963-1919