2017 North Bay Fire- Resource and Information
UpValley Family Centers has an Emergency Assistance Fund to make limited distributions to low-income victims of the North Bay fires.
Aid is restricted to those who live, work or attend school in Napa County. Call to make an appointment: (707) 965-5010.
- Fire Assistance
- Guide to Disaster Assistance Services for Immigrant Californians
- Guía de Servicios de Asistencia por Desastres para Californianos Inmigrantes
- Guide to Disaster Assistance Services for Californians
- Family checklist (English/Spanish)
- Wildfire Smoke and Masks (Bilingual flyer)
- Wildfire Smoke and Your Health (Bilingual flyer)
- Disaster Unemployment Insurance (English/Spanish)
- Napa Local Assistance Center
- BayLegal Fire Disaster Resources (Bilingual flyer)
- Helping Families After a Fire (English/Spanish).
- Up Valley Food Resources found here.
- Immigration Services Disaster Relief (Bilingual flyer)