We provide services to immigrant residents up valley, ranging from ESL, literacy and US Citizenship classes, information and legal services assistance, and opportunities for community involvement.
For Public Charge information please visit —> Immigration – PUBLIC CHARGE – Napa County
Information and Legal Services- we are recognized by the US Board of Immigration Appeals and have BIA-accredited representatives on staff who provide information, guidance and low-cost application assistance for immigrants applying for US citizenship or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
Classes- in partnership with various organizations we offer classes to assist individuals to strengthen their knowledge and skills. Classes include: English as a Second Language, Spanish literacy for Spanish speakers, General Education certificate, and US citizenship. Check our calendar for current offerings or click the links below for flyers:
- English as a Second Language / Inglés como Segundo Idioma (Napa Valley College)
- Plaza Comunitaria in Calistoga
- Citizenship Class / Clases de Ciudadania
UpValley Family Centers- is a member of One Napa Valley Citizenship Legal Services Initiative – a collaborative of four direct service organizations dedicated to empowering immigrants to feel more secure and engaged in the future of the community by creating new citizens.
- Information for the immigrant community- post-election (English/Spanish)
- Know Your Rights Information (English/Spanish)
- AB60 Driver Information – post election (English/Spanish)
- Family Preparedness Plan – updated (English/Spanish)
- Rights of Lawful Permanent Residents (English/Spanish)
- What Do I Need to Know About the End of DACA? (English)
AB60 CA Driver’s License- The CA Department of Motor Vehicles issues driver’s licenses to those who provide proof of identity with an ID from their country of origin and proof of CA residency. Applicants must pass written and behind-the-wheel driving exams. Visit the DMV website for more information.
Voter Registration- Your voice matters! If you are a US citizen, please vote on issues of importance to your family and community. Voter registration forms are available in our office. US citizens who reside in California can also register online.
For more information on our Immigrant Integration program, contact Blanca Dixon at 707-965-5010.