Our Emergency Assistance Program provides support for local individuals and families in times of crisis. Aid can come in the form of tangible goods, or in monetary aid. While our funding is limited, we also can help identify other resources that may be available.
North Bay Fire- Resource and Information
UpValley Family Centers has an Emergency Assistance Fund to make limited distributions to low-income victims of the North Bay fires. Aid is restricted to those who live, work or attend school in Napa County. Call to make an appointment: (707) 965-5010.
- Family checklist (English/Spanish)
- Wildfire Smoke and Masks (Bilingual flyer)
- Wildfire Smoke and Your Health (Bilingual flyer)
- Disaster Unemployment Insurance (English/Spanish)
- California Office of Emergency Services – Local Assistance Center locations can be found here.
- BayLegal Fire Disaster Resources (Bilingual flyer)
- Helping Families After a Fire
This family guide offers tips and activities to do with your child that offer comfort and assurance after a fire. Offered in English and Spanish.
- Up Valley Food Resources found here.
Holiday Assistance Program