Holiday Assistance Program
Thank you to our Community Partners for making our 2018 Holiday Assistance Program successful!
UpValley Family Centers Heartfelt thanks for holiday assistance Upvalley.
Napa Valley Register | January 2, 2019
Our Emergency Assistance Program provides support for local individuals and families in times of crisis. Aid can come in the form of tangible goods, or in monetary aid. While our funding is limited, we also can help identify other resources that may be available.
2017 North Bay Fire- Resource and Information
UpValley Family Centers has an Emergency Assistance Fund to make limited distributions to low-income victims of the North Bay fires.
Aid is restricted to those who live, work or attend school in Napa County. Call to make an appointment: (707) 965-5010.
- Fire Assistance
- Guide to Disaster Assistance Services for Immigrant Californians
- Guía de Servicios de Asistencia por Desastres para Californianos Inmigrantes
- Guide to Disaster Assistance Services for Californians
- Family checklist (English/Spanish)
- Wildfire Smoke and Masks (Bilingual flyer)
- Wildfire Smoke and Your Health (Bilingual flyer)
- Disaster Unemployment Insurance (English/Spanish)
- Napa Local Assistance Center
- BayLegal Fire Disaster Resources (Bilingual flyer)
- Helping Families After a Fire (English/Spanish).
- Up Valley Food Resources found here.
- Immigration Services Disaster Relief (Bilingual flyer)